Established in 1993, Jingslink Marketing Pte Ltd has been serving the construction industry in the supply of various construction materials as well as waterproofing services. The company is well established as the sole distributor of the trademarked Xypex Concrete Waterproofing by CrystallizationTM system in Singapore and the Riau Islands. Jingslink also has our own team of qualified professionals to provide the strong local technical support from design stage to the implementation of every project. Tight quality control is a key priority in our works. We even have our own group of trained applicators to execute the waterproofing applications, be they for new construction or leakage repairs. With our vast experience in the construction industry, Jingslink also handpicks other smart products to complement our waterproofing system, as well as for other genres of construction including drainage, tile sealers, stone sealers, and the like. Welcome to contact with us.
MAXELASTIC® TRANS-M is a one component liquid product, ready to be use, based on aliphatic polyurethane resins. Once applied, it provides a transparent and matt finish topcoat on waterproofing works made with MAXELASTIC® TRANS (Technical Bulletin n° 186).
• Matt finish topcoat on MAXELASTIC® TRANS.
• Transparent and matt decorative topcoat on epoxy or polyurethane-based flooring systems.
• Excellent adhesion and high compatibility with MAXELASTIC® TRANS.
• Good abrasion resistance, it allows pedestrian traffic.
• Withstands weathering and UV-rays, it does not turn yellow in outdoor applications.
• Good chemical resistance to de-icing salts, seawater, wastewater, diluted alkali and acid solutions.
• Permeable to water vapour.
• Resistant to a wide temperature range, from -40 ºC to 100 ºC.
• Ready to use and easy applied manually or by airless spray.