MAXELASTIC TRANS is supplied in 1 kg can and 5 kg drum.
Brand Name: DRIZORO
Product Name: MAXELASTIC TRANS
Established in 1993, Jingslink Marketing Pte Ltd has been serving the construction industry in the supply of various construction materials as well as waterproofing services. The company is well established as the sole distributor of the trademarked Xypex Concrete Waterproofing by CrystallizationTM system in Singapore and the Riau Islands. Jingslink also has our own team of qualified professionals to provide the strong local technical support from design stage to the implementation of every project. Tight quality control is a key priority in our works. We even have our own group of trained applicators to execute the waterproofing applications, be they for new construction or leakage repairs. With our vast experience in the construction industry, Jingslink also handpicks other smart products to complement our waterproofing system, as well as for other genres of construction including drainage, tile sealers, stone sealers, and the like. Welcome to contact with us.
MAXELASTIC® TRANS is a single component liquid product ready to use, based on moisture curing special aliphatic polyurethane resins, that provides a transparent, elastic and waterproofing membrane suitable for long-term protection and waterproofing of concrete, tiles, bricks, wood, stone, glass, etc.
• Transparent and elastic waterproofing for all types of roofs, terraces and balconies subject to pedestrian traffic.
• Waterproofing and protection of transparent covers and roofs made of glass, plastic or olycarbonate.
• Coating and protection against weathering for bricks, ceramic tile and stone masonry in outdoor areas.
• Very high elasticity at both low and high temperature, enabling to absorb thermal movement of substrate with extreme weather conditions as well as vibrations.
• Excellent crack-bridging ability, acting as anti-fracture membrane on substrate.
• It forms a continuous waterproof membrane with no need of joints or connections, and it seals cracks permanently.
• Good abrasion resistance, suitable for pedestrian traffic.
• Withstands UV radiation, it does not turn yellow on outdoor applications.
• Excellent adhesion on common substrates in construction.
• Good chemical resistance to de-icing salts, seawater, wastewater, alkali and acids diluted solutions.
• Permeable to water vapour.
• Withstands a wide temperature range, from – 40 ºC to 100 ºC.
• Long-lasting protection compared to paints and other coatings, maintenance free.
• Ready to use and easy applied manually or by airless spray.