Established in 1993, Jingslink Marketing Pte Ltd has been serving the construction industry in the supply of various construction materials as well as waterproofing services. The company is well established as the sole distributor of the trademarked Xypex Concrete Waterproofing by CrystallizationTM system in Singapore and the Riau Islands. Jingslink also has our own team of qualified professionals to provide the strong local technical support from design stage to the implementation of every project. Tight quality control is a key priority in our works. We even have our own group of trained applicators to execute the waterproofing applications, be they for new construction or leakage repairs. With our vast experience in the construction industry, Jingslink also handpicks other smart products to complement our waterproofing system, as well as for other genres of construction including drainage, tile sealers, stone sealers, and the like. Welcome to contact with us.
MAXCLEAR® HARDENER is a colour-less liquid product based on active chemical compounds which once applied penetrates into the pores of concrete and reacts forming dense and insoluble crystals. Thereby it seals the pores and provides a surface with improved abrasion resistance and an anti-dusting finish.
• Increasing the wearing resistance and imparts a dust-proofing finish for concrete pavements such as industrial floors, parking, hospitals, sport centres, etc.
• Sealing of dusty surfaces and protection of both concrete and cement-based mortars damaged by aggressive atmospheric conditions.
• Surface consolidation for concrete and mortars in order to enhance adhesion prior to paint.
• Manufacturing of prefabricated elements.
• Its sealing effect on the surface reduces the porosity and water absorption by capillarity.
• It increases moderately the chemical resistance against oils and greases as well as diluted acid and alkali.
• It reduces the growth of mildew, fungi and micro organisms.
• Water-based single component product ready to use by brush, broom, roller or sprayed. Environmentally friendly.
• Easier cleaning of the surface treated.
• Economical option and easy application, with no maintenance.